The role of the React Native Engineer is being responsible for the ongoing development of our mobile applications.
- Own development of our mobile application portfolio, working closely with product managers and designers to deliver great features and functionality
- Own the build and deployment process of our mobile applications, working closely with product managers and our QA team to deliver a quality product to our customers
- Work collaboratively with other developers to ensure you have the APIs needed to move development forward
- Work with external contractors to help accelerate our mobile development
- Proven experience building and deploying applications using a version control system like subversion or git.
- Experience leveraging REST-ful APIs with the React framework in developing complex front-end UI applications
- Familiarity with standard mobile application UX patterns and interactions
- Experience working within a fast-moving product development team, including with product managers and designers
- Experience with React Native and associated IOS/Android SDK’s desired
- Experience with compiling React Native to iOS and Android app store pipelines and deployment processes desired